Athens time

Friday 29 May 2009

Morning walk in the Nature Reserve

A lovely sunny morning and off to the Nature Reserve we went, my dog and I, with the camera AND memory card this time.

We both had a great time. Bella, a Border Collie came to play and hid in the long gras with marguerita's to suddenly jump out and chase Raf.

I found some nice flowers to photograph...

and we had a lovely stroll over the bike path with a view over the bay,


Take special note here of the lovely white socks !!!

As you can imagine, ending on that last note, this is not the end of it ! But suddenly my tool for loading photos does not work anymore.... The trials and tribulations of a new blog owner... Finally I know which button to press.. and it does not work anymore.. Whilst I go and sort it out, watch this space...

Think of it as a good soap... they always leave you with a cliffhanger !

2 comments:

kate said...

You're my kind of gal; nature walks and sewing! And I'll share your blog with my sister, who is very interested in sailing (she also sews).

Your photos are lovely!

Rafael's Mum said...

Thanks you Kate ! You are very kind. Glad you like my blog !