Athens time

Tuesday 18 May 2010

Charm Swap

I am taking part in a charm swap at the Old Red Barn Co quilt group. The swap being affectionately known as 'Pork Chop Swap' (as apparently this is what Flossie has hanging around her neck all day so we come and play with her....).

This is the second instalment and I resisted the first but saw the guys having such fun that I relented and signed up for the second one!

And I am jolly glad I did too! It was such fun selecting fabrics and cutting them all in (nearly) identical packages !



Here are they all cut and ready to send!













And here is the selection of fabrics I chose...

A little bit of everything, bit of batiks, bit of floral, bit of romantic, bit of very colourful, bit of designer, bit of staple, bit of dots, bit of Laura Ashley, FMF, Moda, Benartex, 30's, African, I spy print, Laurel Burch etc etc...


I hope I chose well and my seven partners (don't I sound like Snow white now....lol) are happy with it!!

6 comments:

Liz said...

Well I'd be happy if they were coming to me, gorgeous range Marg, I especially like the top one in the packets..beautiful!
Lizzie
xxx

Marianne Penner said...

Your photos make me wish I had joined in on the fun, but already involved in too much.

karen said...

Have cut only half of my blocks - yours look wonderful!!

Sameday said...

I'm one of the lucky ones getting one - can't wait!

Micki said...

You really made a lovely package for the lucky person!
Micki

myBearpaw said...

THose packs look amazing - I love that top fabric! Wow, I will have to join in next time - what a great idea!