Athens time

Sunday 11 July 2010

Ferret's quilts - close up and personal

A while back I did a post on the talk that Ferret gave to our local Guild (An evening with Ferret)and the fabulous quilts she brought for us to see. I had forgotten my camera and Ferret kindly gave me permission to use some images from her blog.

They did not show you close up how marvellous her quilting and stitching is! So when I came across the slideshow of Ferrets work on The Quilt Show,(Ferret's slideshow)

I thought you have to go over and have a look. Close up photos of the quilting as well as shots of the entire work. AND all the prizes she has won this year.

Congratulations Ferret! So pleased for you !!

2 comments:

IHaveANotion ~ Kelly Jackson said...

Incredible!! I have not heard of Ferret and I appreciate your sharing her work.

She looks so young, how does she do such beautiful work at such a young age?

Smiles,
Kelly

Lynne (Lily's Quilts) said...

Just seeing whether this is the comment that pops into your email box!