Athens time

Saturday 24 December 2011

Merry Christmas !!

For all my friends and readers,

I am sorry I haven't had the time to write to you all personally this year, especially those close friends I have on the net (you know who you are!), but I take comfort in the fact that especially these close friends understand the situation and won't take exception. Which I hope extends to all of you



I am thinking of all of you this Christmas and wishing you the happiest of times. My new year's resolution is to manage and set aside some time to catch up. Looking forward to seeing you all then!

For now, the most wonderful Christmas xxx

6 comments:

Mrs Flying Blind... said...

Merry Christmas Marguerite - I hope 2012 turns out to be a wonderful year for you and your family.

Love and best wishes, H x

Terrie Sandelin said...

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!

Unknown said...

Merry Christmas to your and your family Marguerite - here's hoping you get a chance to craft and share more with us in 2012 (after all your hard work in 2011)vabruc

dolores said...

Oh dear Marguerite....we do miss you but totally understand.

Enjoy your holiday with your boys...I'm hugging the girl right now and waiting anxiously for the boy's arrival!:)

Beautiful photo...it would be a fabulous card!:)
xo d

Sew Create It - Jane said...

May you have a blessed and peaceful M*e*r*r*y C*h*r*i*s*t*m*a*s!

myBearpaw said...

Hey marg, just catching up with blogs and am always happy to see you posting! Sorry I haven't replied to your email - I'm getting there! Also I finally found those keyfobs while sorting out my sewing room over the holidays - I'll get them off to you in the New Year. Happy New Year! xx